Hercules On The Road
|Taking place on Thursday, September 12th, Hercules on the Road is an event for
Fluid Power Professionals to come together to learn, share fresh ideas, solve
and make meaningful connections.
This FREE seminar includes a day of seal training, along with a continental
Hercules gift bag and a copy of the complete presentation on
USB. Learn practical methods
for Hydraulic repair in order to make your business
Please RSVP before August 30, 2019 by clicking the register button below or by
calling Andy Patel at 1.800.777.5617, ext. 1002. Please indicate the number of
staff members that will be attending.
What is the Hercules on the Road Seminar?
What to expect:
• Opportunities to learn and mingle with like-minded professionals
• 6 dedicated hours of content plus, meals, networking and some fun
• Hands On Tutorials with fluid power experts
Who Is it for?
• Fluid Power Professionals looking to enhance their industry knowledge
• Business Owners looking to leverage technology and streamline processes
• Distributors, Engineers, Educators, and Mechanics who want to learn best
practices from subject matter experts
• Network with thought-leaders and marketers within the Fluid Power space
• One on One Consultation with answers to your biggest questions
• Topics YOU care about and can put into practice immediately
• Learn how to leverage technology to market and enhance your businesses efficiency
• The anatomy of a cylinder, proper measuring techniques, and seal identification
• Fluid Types & Compatibility Challenges and the challenges of High- and Low-Pressure
• Hands on demonstration of proper seal installation and removal
• The role of surface finish and sealing, failure analysis, and proper seal storage